Friday, May 9, 2008

Back in the States!!!

So some of you are probably wondering why I haven’t posted recently, and that is because we are on a five week long leave of tour. THIS JUST IN, it is now a 6 week layoff. It changes daily. Troika decided it would be best to give us a month off in the states, and finalize the rest of the tour. I did however write this before I left China, the reason it is not being posted till now is because I have a few surprises for my girlfriend Amelia. I am going out to see her on tour for a week and I am planning on taking her somewhere fun for another week.

This also means I will be in Louisville when Superstar comes through Louisville, so that will be exciting. And I get to eat some “real” food. The biggest question on tour right now, is “what is the first meal you will eat when you are back in the states?” Honestly, I don’t even care as long as it isn’t McDonalds and doesn’t involve fish heads or cow organs.

If you are in Louisville May 12th-June 7th, call my normal cell and we can meet up.

I am also putting pictures into all my past blogs. I have completed half of them now, and hope you guys take the time to go check those out.

I never knew I would EVER say this. But YEAH USA!!!

No comments: