Saturday, March 15, 2008

Skype Acct.

Hey All,

I head out in about 6 hours and i am so excited/nervous i can't sleep. I am now a little less nervous now that i have just spent an hour on the phone talking with my best friend Stacie and her showing me how to use Skype. If you don't have it you should look into getting it. It is free and kinda functions just like AIM, but will be awesome for me to have while i am out of the country. You can now call me and as long as i am at my computer you can talk to me via your cell phone. My number is (502) 410 4305. I haven't set up the voicemail, so right now if i don't answer it means i am not at my computer. It will however notify me that i missed your call and i can call you back when i get back on the computer.

And China is 12 hours AHEAD of Eastern Time. Noon in Louisville, Midnight in Shanghai.

Cheers.

No comments: