Sunday, July 27, 2008

Chinese Applebee's

At one of the subway stops there is an Asian Raman, which is the chain restaurant we went to almost everyday when we were in Chengdu. They have a great selection of Asian dishes from rice and noodle dishes to sushi and pork meals. One of my favorite parts is the miso soup. Their miso soup is some of the best I have ever had.

Here is my number one dish that i always get. It is fried pork chop and sauteed onions over a bed of white rice with pickled cucumber and miso soup. I love this dish, i get it almost every time I come back.



And the best part of the restaurant are there fruit drinks and cold tea. I love some grapefruit iced tea!!! And we usually order them in 2's cause it takes about 20 mins for them to come out.


Here is another good dish, the potato and beef Indian curry. It is nice to be in a foreign country and find some "regular" dishes that you can get excited about eating.


No comments: